-School Tours begin Tuesday, September 27th-
Come join in the fun at the Farm during the Fall Festival in October.
Here are some of the activities you will find:
- JUNGLE MAZE – Get lost in our 5-acre maze. (6 tickets)
- CORN MAZE – A less challenging version of our Jungle Maze. (2 ticket)
- KRAZY-KORN PALACE – A place for kids to explore and parents to relax. (4 tickets)
- SPIDER TOWN – Bigger every year! Discover many new play activities and climb a giant spider web. (6 tickets)
- PYRAMID SLIDE – A masterpiece of adventure built from straw. (4 tickets)
- CAMEL RIDES – Slow down and enjoy the humps and bumps in the trail. (10 tickets)
- HAY RIDES –Find a cozy seat as you go along the pumpkin patch. (4 tickets)
- PETTING ZOO – See firsthand and up close every farm animal imaginable including goats, chickens, ducks, donkeys, turkeys, geese, pigs, and even a lama. (Food - 1 ticket)
- PONY RIDES – Come ride your favorite spotted pony. (10 tickets)
- BARREL TRAIN RIDES- Ride thru a special corn maze track. (4 tickets)
- FACE PAINTING – Pick from over 60 free-handed designs by Deb Tracy with 30 years of experience. (4 tickets)
- GIANT DRY SLIDE – Ride on your own potato sack all the way to the bottom. (3 tickets)
- SPIN THE PUMPKIN RIDE – Climb aboard a giant pumpkin and take it for a spin with your friends. (4 tickets)
- THE HAUNTED BARN – See what is new this year to spook the brave and daring produced by Granite City students. (4 tickets)
- BOUNCY RIDES – An assortment of inflatable activities. (tickets vary)
- CRYING CHICKEN ROLLER COASTER – Rides like this one date back over 100 years. (4 tickets)
- PUMPKIN PAINTING – Kids can paint a pumpkin here to take along and leave the mess. (6 tickets)
- TRAIN – Kids can climb aboard the Train at the depot and enjoy the ride. (4 tickets)
- MINI-GOLF – For kids of all ages, and parents alike! Test your ability and practice your skills. (3 tickets)
- SAND ART – Make your own one of a kind fall craft.
- ARDY the CLOWN – Ardy is back this year with plenty of smiles to share and balloon characters to go around.
- BABY DIAPER CHANGING & NURSING STATION – available on the grounds.
- PICTURES – onsite in just minutes to capture your visit. Forget your camera? No Worries.......
AND SO MUCH MORE!
Always Free admission and Free parking.
Tickets are 50¢. Activities and rides require one or more tickets. Some rides have Restrictions. Prices can vary and are subject to change.